Followers

Friday, 25 September 2015

Challenge 7

Hi Everyone thank you all for all your fantastic entries in our challenge 6.

We still have a design team call if you would like to apply please press
HERE
for details on how to apply.

We had a great time looking through your makes and here are our design team favourites and winners

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 6 - Jan R
No 50 - Susan Kennedy
No 93 - J Atterbury Creations
No 100 - Elizabeth H

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge
Design Team Favourite



WINNER

Congratulations please take your winners badge and
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize with
winner crafting with friends in the subject line


Thank you so much to our wonderful sponsor 
Moonflower Digital Stamps

CHALLENGE 7
As always our challenge is anything goes

This fortnight our fantastic sponsor is

Our fantastic design team A have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes












Good luck everyone

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge.
    Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your DT Favourites. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy that I found you, lovely creations by the DT. I just added my link.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top picks! I am so excited! You have made my day :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot fantastic to be chosen as the winner of this challenge. Have sent you an email Fiona :)

    Congrats to all the other winners too!

    Hugs, Vannessa :)

    ReplyDelete